Top 5 BEST ATV SPREADER Reviews – Best Rated
22 10 4
ATV spreaders have been a great innovation in the field of farming and ground maintenance. The fact that you can keep yourself from tiring exercise sowing seeds and spraying fertilizers makes ATV spreaders a highly useful product to have.
Nowadays, you will find a wide range of both cheap and expensive units but to buy the best ATV spreader, we suggest you continue reading. We have for you the most affordable and efficient ATV spreaders lined up here. The following ATV spreader reviews will surely make your life easy when you go for purchasing such a unit for domestic or commercial use.
- 1 A Few Points To Consider
- 2 Top 5 Best ATV Spreaders Reviews
- 2.1 1. Buyers ATVS15A 15-Gallon ATV Broadcast Spreader With Rain Cover
- 2.2 2. Buyers ATVS100 100-Pound 12-Volt Electric ATV Broadcast Spreader with Rain Cover
- 2.3 3. Field Tuff AS-12V 12-Volt ATV Broadcast Spreader
- 2.4 4. Swisher Mower & Machine Company Commercial Pro ATV Spreader, Opaque
- 2.5 5. Moultrie ATV Food Plot Spreader
- 3 Conclusion
A Few Points To Consider
Before we jump to the atv reviews and ratings section, here is a quick look at some important variables for buying an ATV spreader. These points will be focused more in the reviews section just to make sure things runs smoothly for you.
- Spreading any material solely depends on the area. Accordingly, the capacity of your spreader should be selected. There are ATV spreaders ranging from 50 lbs to 350 lbs. If it’s a liquid, there are as big as 15 gal capacity containers that can be chosen.
- The hopper should be durable. Normally, plastic made hoppers are good for the job.
- Your spreader should be able to maneuver easily on the uneven ground.
- Having wider tires is suitable for softer grounds such as lawns and treads.
- Look for the ease of hooking up your spreader with the ATV. Most designs provide easy detachability.
- You should consider the frequency of operation of your spreader. You may have to look for more durable units for continuous work cycles.
- You should decide whether your spreader will be used as a pull behind spreader. Instead of an All-Terrain Vehicle, you can even mount it behind a tractor.
- ATV spreader prices can range from very cheap to very expensive. Make sure you know your budget and select the right features for your application.
Top 5 Best ATV Spreaders Reviews
It’s time we unveil the 5 best ATV spreaders that you should go for. We will focus on the key features, pros and cons of these products to give you a fair insight of each product.
1. Buyers ATVS15A 15-Gallon ATV Broadcast Spreader With Rain Cover
This product is ideal for hunting, farming and ground maintenance etc. You can broadcast almost any type materials such as seed, fertilizers, bird feed, etc. It’s an intelligent design with large capacity containers so that your work cycles are reduced. It looks attractive too with its vibrant color combination.
- Durability: This ATV spreader has been designed from high-quality durable polymer so it can withstand the toughest environmental conditions and can run on all terrains with ease. It’s black powder-coated steel frames keep it from rusting and corrosion for longer.
- Versatile Movement Options: This ATV spreader has quickly detachable mounting brackets. Hence, refilling and replacing the container is not a problem with Buyers Broadcast Spreader. It has 15 gal space with shutoff gate adjustability that gives you more options to control the spreading of material.
- Multipurpose design allows you to use the spreader any way you like. You can use it for farming, feeding, and spraying, etc.
- It weighs just 38 pounds so it’s easily portable too.
- Rain cover allows you to work in wet conditions as well.
- The flow rate regulation doesn’t have any indications to let you know how much amount you are actually spraying. In a way, it limits the regulatory operation.
2. Buyers ATVS100 100-Pound 12-Volt Electric ATV Broadcast Spreader with Rain Cover
This is a great product to have especially for commercial use. The ATV runs on a 12V battery and can run on the toughest of surfaces with ease. Its powerful motors enable it to do so. Be it the hot sun or heavy rain, your seeds and feeds are safe thanks to the rain cover that is included in the package. It’s a heavy duty ATV spreader recommended for farmers.
- Powerful Performance: This ATV spreader has a powerful 12V sealed motor. Therefore, there are no risks of damages. It is intelligently designed with direct linkages that cut off any chances of cable breakage or stretching.
- Feed Gate Control: This feature allows you to regulate the amount of materials spread. It has to be operated manually and gives you more consistent and controlled spreading of seeds and feeds,
- Large Capacity: It can carry as much as 100 pounds of weight at once thanks to its large container and powerful motors. It gets the job done quicker.
- Rust proof material prolongs the operating life of the equipment.
- Compact and lightweight design make it easier to store and move around.
- Release amount indications are not present.
- The motor seal can wear off after some time.
3. Field Tuff AS-12V 12-Volt ATV Broadcast Spreader
When it comes to rough and tough ATV spreaders that can work in rigorous environments, there are very few that can match Field Tuff AS-12V. This one is for the professionals because of its heavy duty performance. Mount the rear rack with the spreader and race around the field for the quick spreading of feed and seeds. It makes the job a lot simpler for you.
- Easy Operation: It comes with a mountable gauge and a broadcast adjustment lever. It enables you to control the amount spread with a lot of conveniences while riding.
- Durable and Tough: It looks tough and is equally tough on the inside. It runs on a highly sealed 12V motor that will last for years. It can bear 80 pounds of loaded material and the 12 ft. spread width ensures that your job is done quickly. The outer body is vinyl coated to keep off rust and rain which also increases its durability
- Lightweight design
- Rain coverlets you work even in thunderstorms.
- Installation is quick and easy. Wiring is not complicated so anyone can mount it.
- Although it has a universal mount but there are still mounting problems with some of the ATVs.
4. Swisher Mower & Machine Company Commercial Pro ATV Spreader, Opaque
This is a stylish design and as an athletic look. Swisher mower is a multipurpose spreader that can be used for hunting, spraying and spreading feeds. It has a universal fit allowing you to mount it on any ATV or tractor. The opaque container can hold up to 15 gal or 150 pounds of material at once.
- Adjustable Spread Width: Not many spreaders have the adjustable width feature but Swisher Mower has it. From 4 to 16 feet you can adjust the spreading diameter as per your requirement.
- Tough Material: The Swisher Mower is made from a tough material with Zinc plated control plates. It keeps the ball bearing motor inside well protected from corrosion and rusting.
- Multipurpose: Any type of material can be spread through this spreader. Be it grass seeds, sand or grains it provides a consistent flow of materials for better farming results.
- Feed gate adjustability gives you the required results without much effort.
- Universal mounting makes it possible to mount the spreader on any ATV or tractor.
- Frame mounted switch lets you control the spreader while riding.
- Spinner plates may not work but that happens in rare cases.
5. Moultrie ATV Food Plot Spreader
This spreader has a bold and sober design and is a good option for commercial use. It features a plastic hopper that can hold up to 50 pounds of material at once. Universal mounting makes it usable with any type of ATV or tractors. Easy to attach and detach, Moultrie Fool Plot Spreader is a good option to go for.
- Gate-Controlled Spreading: Adjustability of gate allows you to control both speed of spreading and amount of material that showers out of the spreader. It comes in handy for farming jobs as well as for controlled bird feed spreading.
- Quick Release Mountings: Moultrie Food plot can be easily adjusted and mounted. The bucket is easily detachable so it saves time. Also, the operation is quite simple so anyone can use it.
- Heavy Duty Motor: The motor is tightly sealed and operated at 12 Volts. The life span is reasonably long so you won’t have to run for motor repairs every now and then.
- Compact size and decent colors give it a more professional look.
- Easy and quick to assemble.
- Although it’s a universal mount but there are few ATV mounts that don’t correctly fit.
Buying the best ATV spreader isn’t that simple but we’re sure this article will help you quite a bit. You bow know all that’s necessary for buying a decent broadcast spreader for your hunting, farming or feeding needs. The ATV spreaders we have compiled for you have the equipment available for sale online. All you need to do is to click that ‘Buy’ option and bring home the solution to your farming needs. We’re sure you won’t regret your decision.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 08:36 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API