G8 LED Bulb: The Best Grow Lights in the Market
When living in the urban jungle, it is difficult to enjoy gardening as a hobby or as a form of self-sustaining food production. That is until you discover the joy of growing plants indoors using LED grow lights. And one such type of grow lights are the G8 LED bulb. Urban farming has really taken a turn for the better as more and more people are investing in this unique but efficient form of growing plants.
But when it comes to grow lights, there are many different types to choose from, so why go for LED grow lights? And Why G8 LED bulbs in particular? Well, that is the aim of this post today. But first…
5 Advantages of LED Grow Lights
You may be wondering why LED grow lights are sparking such a frenzy in the indoor gardening world. There is no one reason for that, there are many. But right now, I’ll only give you 5 reasons why you need to get LED grow lights, and then why the G8 LED bulb in particular.
- 1Increased LifespanOne of the biggest advantages that LEDs have over other types of grow lights are their superb lifespan, which averages 50,000 hours. This is mainly due to their low operating temperatures (which is another advantage on its own as there is no overheating in the growing room). A longer lifespan means less of a hassle in replacing lights and ultimately, big financial savings.
- 2Energy SavingsLED grow lights also have the added advantage of saving energy as they consume up to 60% less energy while producing the same amount of light. The energy efficiency of LED is a big advantage in that it makes LEDs a “greener” source of grow light and also saves you some greens in the form of reduced energy bills.
- 3Target WavelengthLED grow lights are probably the best thing to happen to urban farming. One cool feature that LED lights bring to the table is that they enable you to regulate the wavelength of light they emit. This means you are able to set the LED grow light in such a way that it only emits the light that your plants only need, thereby maximizing their growth.
- 4Full SpectrumThe best light for plants is the one that mimics sunlight the best. And that’s exactly what LED grow lights do. They produce the full spectrum of light needed by your plants. Other types of lights are not able to produce the full light spectrum as well as LEDs do.
- 5Healthier Plants (and Planet)Because light plays an important role in food production and growth when it comes to plants, it basically means the better the quality of your light, the better the quality of your plants. And because LED grow lights provide the best light source for plants, you ultimately help you produce healthier plants, even healthier than those that only get natural light. And healthy plants contribute to a healthier planet as they release more oxygen into the atmosphere.Speaking of a healthy planet, LEDs are also recyclable, making them eco-friendly. Now that’s definitely a great reason to invest in LEDs like the G8 LED bulb. Speaking of which, I think it’s time we take a closer look at G8.
G8 LED Bulbs – The Grow Lights You Can Trust
G8 LED grow lights are some of the best grow room lighting fixtures you can install to help you produce the best plants that reach their maximum yield potential. The reasons are quite simple as you will see in our G8 LED bulb reviews. And as you become enlightened, you too will grow – into a better farmer at least. Let’s dive in and take a look at some of the G8 LEDs and why they are good for your urban garden – indoors of course.
- Expert Guide Top LED. Wiki Top Ten #1 LED Grow Light. "Best LED Grow Light"...
- Upgraded for 2020! Highest Yields and Highest PPFD PAR Values -...
- G8LED lights produce higher quality plants with superb taste and aroma....
The G8LED 600W LED panel is the second largest LED light by G8LED and is made, tested, and certified in the US. This is a full spectrum LED units that also emits UV and IR in healthy doses so you are bound to produce well-nourished and healthy plants. When it comes to grow lights, you will want G8LEDs in your grow room as they provide high-level performance, while only drawing 380 Watts from the wall. With that power draw, they are able to provide an HID equivalent of 800-100W. this means not only is the efficiency of this LED grow light superior, but it is also a money saver as it will help you cut down on your grow room electric bill by about 50%.
This G8 LED bulb covers an area measuring 4×4 feet at an elevation of 24-inches above the ground, meaning you can use it in medium-sized to larger grow rooms. And after providing lighting for a long time, you don’t need to worry about the G8LED 600W overheating your grow room and forcing your plants to lose precious fluids as it has a very good cooling system that makes sure temperature doesn’t have to be something you have to keep checking.
The G8LED 600W is a well-designed grow light with decades of research having gone into making it more efficient and durable. Speaking of durability, the G8LED 600W has an impressive lifespan of 50,000 hours minimum so you are bound to be covered for quite a long time. And after you purchase this amazing light source for your plants, installation is super easy so you won’t have to scratch your head or pay someone to set it up for you.
The G8LED 600W is definitely the grow light for you if you need a high-quality light source for your plants and don’t mind spending a hefty amount of cash in order to produce a very healthy and lush garden. And considering the fact that it will give you multiple grow cycles for over 50,000 hours, I think it is a worthy investment.
If you are planning on growing not just your plants but your production by increasing your area of growth, you will have to increase your grow lights as well. And that’s where the G8LED 900 Watt MEGA comes in. this is a massive grow light for professional growers and it covers a massive 24 square foot area. Because of its power and the area it covers, you will need to raise it a bit higher than other grow lights. Ideally, it advised that you raise it 42-inches above your plants and gradually bring it down to a more appropriate level (optimal level changes are between 42 – 26-inches).
The G8LED 900 Watt Mega also has tremendous canopy penetration as it can supply light up to 60-inches below the plant canopy, ensuring maximum plant growth and productivity. Your plants will have more vibrant colors, look and feel healthier, and, if they have fruits, taste sweeter. This deep canopy penetration is an essential feature if you are growing a lot of plants at a professional level.
If you are looking for a grow light to replace the more expensive to run 1000-1200-watt HPS grow light, this is definitely it as it only draws 540 watts. Essentially this means you get plenty of light with a wide spectrum while saving energy (and money). As for band length, the G8LED 900 Watt Mega utilizes an 8 band spectrum that includes UV and IR. This 8 band spectrum is optimal for plant growth and yield so you can only expect the best from your plants with this grow light supplying the light in your indoor garden.
I know what you are wondering, “How much does this amazing grow light cost?” like I said, this is a professional grade grow light so it is a bit more expensive compared to the first one on the list. But don’t worry, it will pay for itself after a few grow cycles.
- Increase the flowering size and density by adding G8LED 90W Flower Boosters...
- Increase ROI of the grow by adding a G8LED Flower Booster. Each Flower...
- Add one Flower Booster per 8-10 square feet of grow area during the...
If there is one thing that can help you achieve maximum yield from your plants, it’s the right kind of light to boost flowering. There is a G8 LED bulb for that. It’s called the G8LED 90 Watt LED All Red.
The 90W All Red utilizes a dense network of 1-watt chips that are perfect for maximizing yields during the flowering phase. This is not an LED grow light to use on its own but it complements the other grow lights just during the flowering stage so it has to be hung next to or below your main panel.
G8 LED Bulbs – Your Plants’ First Choice
With G8 LED bulbs, you can’t go wrong when it comes to providing your plants with the best light they will need for optimal growth and maximum yield. They may be a bit pricier than other options on the market, but when it comes to performance, they definitely outshine the competition.
Last update on 2021-06-13 at 20:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API